[thelist] ajax question, server vs. client request

Anthony apwebdesign at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 12 13:30:44 CDT 2005

I'm thinking of doing an ajax site, which will query
craiglist rss feeds. I've read a little bit about
xmlhttprequest function, used by ajax sites, my
question is, will the request to the craiglist server
be coming from my server ip, or the browser/client ip
address?

I know cl has placed a filter on their firewall that
will block repeated requests from the same ip - ie
10,000 requests from a server ip.

Anybody know?

Anthony
ph: (408) 656-2473