[thelist] Browser Incompatibility followup

Chris Coonce-Ewing chris at coonce-ewing.com
Sun Aug 14 08:15:50 CDT 2005

After reviewing a number of issues with making the code XHTML
Transitional, the problem remains with Journalspace (they insert code that
the author isn't allowed to modify and it is not compliant).

So, I moved my friends blog over to blogger and have edited for CSS and
XHTML compliance (aside from 4 errors caused by the Blogger CSS).

The issue I'm having is that I still have a blank red space under the
image in the header.  Ideally there should be a double line border under
the flower, followed by a double line border and the content.  Instead I
have a fairly large blank red space under the flower, then the border.

I've tried to edit my "header" section, removing the <h1> but this results
in removing the entire header (for display purposes).  I know it's
something obvious, but I'm just not getting it.

The new location for the site is: http://ronsgirl.blogspot.com

Thanks again,
Chris