[thelist] ASP Session Not working. Please Help!

JLIST EMAIL JLIST at UNIONINTERACTIVE.COM
Mon Aug 15 10:42:18 CDT 2005

 Blas,

Check that you have clicked the button named "Create" on the "Directory" tab
of the Internet Services Manager (MMC) module.   To get there:

1) Click Start
2) Programs
3) Administrative Tools
4) Internet Services Manager
5) tab name = "Directory"

Then, about 3/4 down is a text box named "Application Name:".  If its grayed
out, then the button to the right of that text box will be named "Create".
Click it.  If its named "Remove" then try to click that once, and then when
it is removed and the button is named "Create" once again, click it again.

This has bit me before.

There is also a good article to read here with tips and pointers concerning
session variables not sticking:
http://www.aspfaq.com/show.asp?id=2157

I hope that helps you, or someone else has a more accurate solution for you!