[thelist] CMS - Non-Blog-Like XHTML CSS?

Markus Staas markus at staas.biz
Fri Aug 19 11:22:48 CDT 2005

Try Typo3 www.typo3.org , depending on your experience with CMS it could be
a bit "fat"

A bit smaller is Mambo, but still good www.mamboserver.com/

If you want to make simple sites you should also check out, Contenido,
www.contenido.org, a bit german though, but super simple to set up

If you do more than one client or website, then best to get into typo3, once
you know it well, you can set up sites in no time and serve websites up to
enterprise level communication and portal landscape including workflow,
visual templating, caching and more, knowledgeable user base and so on. U
can get books about it, same about mambo.