[thelist] Members-only icon

Maximillian Schwanekamp lists at neptunewebworks.com
Fri Aug 26 20:45:28 CDT 2005

Kindofa silly question, but...
I'm making icons for a client's web app, and one of the little icons
should indicate that a particular content item (e.g. an article within
the CMS) is for paid members only, and another little icon should
indicate "public" content.  Conceptually, I'm not coming up with a good
visual metaphor for this distinction.  Has anyone been down this road,
or have suggestions even if they haven't?  This should be something that
could be illustrated in a 16x16 gif/png img.

TIA!
--
Max Schwanekamp
http://www.neptunewebworks.com/