[thelist] free shared css for tables?

Hassan Schroeder hassan at webtuitive.com
Sat Aug 27 09:03:42 CDT 2005

Zhang Weiwu wrote:
> It's sooo wired. I contiune to search the f**king web for 4 hour now!
> Every thing I can find is about how not to use table, as if table is
> anemy of css. I found NO BODY write css for real tables.

No, *EVERY BODY* writes CSS for real tables. Why should such style
sheets be posted to "share"? They're designed for a specific site's
look'n'feel, and usually part of an overall site style sheet.

If you want a specific appearance for a table on your own site, you
need to learn CSS and create that appearance yourself. In 4 hours,
you could have done quite a bit of experimentation on your own :-)

FWIW,
Hassan Schroeder ----------------------------- hassan at webtuitive.com

                           dream.  code.