[thelist] SSL query

L. Mohan Arun marun2 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 4 03:04:25 CDT 2005

Can somebody check whether this is correct, and suggest suitable corrections
if necessary: I am not sure about cipher strength part.
 *Our online shopping cart uses, at a minimum, SSL 128-bit encryption with a
1024-bit RSA public key. This is the highest standard of secure shopping
available today. You are additionally secure when you order from the United
States where browser cipher strength is typically 256-bit.
**Our SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) Certificate is procured from VeriSign, the
world leader in secure certificates (SSL).*
**
Thanks
Mohan