[thelist] Javascript methods playing up

Iain iain at firelightning.com
Mon Sep 5 17:14:20 CDT 2005

Hi Marcus,

I've tried to reply twice to Christian's own reply already to make a
similar point, but they have both mysteriously disappeared...

I used the childNode.nodeValue method purely on the recommendation of
PPK's Quirksmode page about including XML via Javascript.  It
specifically states that "text inside a tag is the nodeValue of the
first childNode of that tag".

Iain