[thelist] look/feel guru...

bruce bedouglas at earthlink.net
Tue Sep 6 07:52:13 CDT 2005

hi...

i know this is a lot to ask.. my asbestos suit is on!!

i'm part of a really small group ((2-3) of us), and we're creating a couple
of websites. we can get the basic functionality of the sites, but we're
going to need help with the look/feel of the sites.

this is a prototype/initial development project. this isn't a salaried
opportunity, but if we're successful... who knows! but for now, we're trying
to find someone who could/would want to help/be a part of this.

if you're curious, the overall app(s) are targeted towards a function to
handle used texbooks on the college campus, with a 2nd app focusing on
netflix/peerflix...

thanks

bruce
bedouglas at earthlink.net