[thelist] How do you extract money from people over the internet?

Jason Handby jasonh at corestar.co.uk
Tue Sep 6 09:11:47 CDT 2005

> and that system that large companies have where you can enter
> your credit card details on a secure site, and it debits
> immediately (if anyone knows how one would go about
> implementing this, I'd be very pleased to hear it).

I've used Netbanx ( http://www.netbanx.co.uk/ ) to do this a few times now, and it's pretty straightforward. They host the secure pages that deal with credit card info, etc. so you don't have to. If you buy their bespoke integration package (I think it's about £400) then you can basically sell any amount of anything. They also offer cheaper options if you're selling a limited range of products.

Jason