[thelist] How do you extract money from people over the internet?

Peter Brunone (EasyListBox.com) peter at easylistbox.com
Tue Sep 6 09:13:29 CDT 2005

	I find that the 419 scams tend to work pretty well.

	Seriously, though, if you're just starting out, Paypal is the
way to go.  I use it on EasyListBox.com, and it's really the perfect
system for a small business.  They have a lot of different options for
the method of payment -- redirect to their site, shopping cart API, etc
-- and their documentation is pretty complete (with a good user
community as well).

	Getting a business account is a fairly easy, no-cost step, and
once you have that, you also have an 800 number to contact them whenever
you get stuck.  Don't forget to get the Paypal debit card (also free) so
that you have easier access to your funds... Plus you get a minimal
cashback bonus whenever you use it to pay for goods and services, which
helps to offset the transaction fee.

Hope that helps,

Peter