[thelist] How do you extract money from people over the internet?

Dan McCullough dan.mccullough at gmail.com
Tue Sep 6 13:10:03 CDT 2005

I've had my account since 1999, I've never had an issue with them
shutting down account, I have read the accounts of these things
occuring but I have never experienced anything like that.  PayPal so
far has been more reliable then my own banks.  I have a problem with a
vendor I find they are more then willing to help you with your
problem.  Are they perfect, no, but for me and the business I do they
are fine.  BTW I have used their API and they are pretty easy and
there are many many examples of how to setup and use their system.  I
will hopefully be using their Gateway soon so I can get around their
forms.