[thelist] How do you extract money from people over the internet?

Lightening oktellme at earthlink.net
Tue Sep 6 17:05:40 CDT 2005

-----Original Message-----
From: Dan McCullough <dan.mccullough at gmail.com>
Sent: Sep 6, 2005 9:40 AM
To: "thelist at lists.evolt.org" <thelist at lists.evolt.org>
Subject: Re: [thelist] How do you extract money from people over the internet?

Hopefully meant as a joke, but " As far as I can tell, options include
forcing them to email you their credit card details (definite
turn-off)" No nononononononnonnononnonononnono.  PayPal is a very good
alternative if you are looking for something inexpensive/cheap/free.
There are other low cost alternatives, and all have their little pros
and cons.  I use PayPal and have never had very much problem with it,
I can get my money at anytime and they have some very cool features.