[thelist] ASPMail error

Flavia Tarzwell (FayeC) ftarzwell at fayec.com
Tue Sep 6 20:27:03 CDT 2005

Hi,

I am trying to add recipients to a form and I am getting errors.
the line is:
Mailer.AddRecipient  "FayeC", "quote at fayec.com"

And I want to have the same email mailed to the person who sent the form
so I am trying to get the email posted on the form by using:
Request.Form("fullname") , Request.Form("email")

But everytime I add that to the line it gives several errors depending
on what I use to join the recipients (&, ;, , ):

Microsoft VBScript compilation error '800a0401'

Expected end of statement

/quote_sent.asp, line 6

Mailer.AddRecipient "FayeC" , "quote at fayec.com";
Request.Form("fullname") , Request.Form("email")
or

Microsoft VBScript runtime error '800a01c2'

Wrong number of arguments or invalid property assignment:
'Mailer.AddRecipient'

/quote_sent.asp, line 6

or

Microsoft VBScript runtime error '800a01c2'

Wrong number of arguments or invalid property assignment: 'Request.Form'

/quote_sent.asp, line 7

Any help is appreciated..what am I doing wrong????

FayeC