[thelist] Redrawing issues of a dynamic table effect in Fx an d Op

Kowalkowski, Lee (ASPIRE) lee.kowalkowski at hmrcaspire.com
Wed Sep 7 10:22:55 CDT 2005

I'm assuming the display issue is the 'short' header in the second table?

Your second cell in the footer row, has colspan="2"; giving the table a
rogue third column.  The difference is noticeable in IE with a keen eye,
compare the right-hand border of the header row between the first and second
tables.

- LK