[thelist] accessing an input type (ie checkbox) through a nes ted CSS style

Roger Newbrook roger.newbrook at scientiasolutions.com
Wed Sep 7 10:18:26 CDT 2005

Volkan wrote

"Though it depends on other issues DOM may be a solution:"

Nice idea, hadn't considered that, this is not a possibility unfortunately
though as i don't have access to an external js file, i only have access to
the stylesheets. therein lies the problem.

Anthony suggested referencing within a specific div. The problem with that
is that the divs are already defined and depending on the structure of the
forms may already contain multiple inputs types as text, radio or checkbox.

I will continue to dig around and post as a tip if i come up with a
satisfactory solution. had wondered whether pseudo classes might be the
answer but they don't work either. oh me :(

roger