[thelist] Passing a very large data session-wide.

VOLKAN ÖZÇELİK volkan.ozcelik at gmail.com
Thu Sep 8 16:06:16 CDT 2005

So the consensus I get from this discussion is that storing it in the
DB is far better than storing it in session and it is probably better
than storing it in the file system.

I think we shall try storing it in the db as a blob type. If we fail
for some reason, or observe a performance degredation, altering the
code so that it stores the data in FS will not be a very big issue.

How the data can be changed/damaged/altered by people is yet another
story. You cannot believe how imaginative a nasty client/agent can be
:)

Cheers and Thanks for all your comments.
Volkan.