[thelist] Aboslute Positioning Help Needed

Norman Bunn norman.bunn at craftedsolutions.com
Fri Sep 9 09:46:15 CDT 2005

I have been trying to use absolute positioning to override the table
structure of a page, but for some reason I cannot get things to display
properly in IE or Opera that work fine in FF.  For example, on this
page, http://64.182.17.230/inventory.html, in FF the text below the
pictures covers the entire window, while in IE/O it only covers a
portion.  I have tried adding min-width to no avail and adding
width:100% causes havoc in FF.  I know this whole thing is a bit of a
kludge, but I am relatively new to positioning and I did not want to
rebuild the whole page when I thought I could use positioning as a quick
solution.

Thanks,

Norman

--
---

Norman W. Bunn
norman.bunn at craftedsolutions.com
803.405.1008
www.CraftedSolutions.com
Crafted Solutions, Inc.
Web Design & Development
Web Site Hosting & Custom Solutions
"Get the results the Internet promises;
 get the 'Net Result' from Crafted Solutions!"