[thelist] CSS Book

Christian Heilmann codepo8 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 16 04:30:53 CDT 2005

> Justin Zachan wrote:
> > What I was wondering if anyone could recommend a good book (or another
> > resource) that sets out and describes all the various features. But
> > something targeted at someone who already knows there ay around...

I sincerely can recommend Dan Cederholm's books: Straight to the point
and with real professional examples rather than things that are only
good for your blog.

Review:
http://www.wait-till-i.com/index.php?p=143

Quick recommendations:
http://icant.co.uk/html/recommendations.php

If you are after hacks and how to make CSS work for a lot of horrible
environments then the CSS hacks is rather good:
http://www.wait-till-i.com/index.php?p=139

I also bought the WROX Professional CSS one but was rather
disappointed by that one.

--
Chris Heilmann
Blog: http://www.wait-till-i.com