[thelist] CSS Book

iris thelist at jarmin.com
Fri Sep 16 06:33:14 CDT 2005

At 16:54 16/09/05 +1000, you wrote:
>What I was wondering if anyone could recommend a good book (or another
>resource) that sets out and describes all the various features. But
>something targeted at someone who already knows there ay around...

i find rachael andrew's 'the css anthology: 101 essential tips, tricks and
hacks' really useful.  it doesn't show you how to do zen garden designs
(for that you should get the zen garden book) but i found it to be a really
handy reference for when i want to look up how to do rounded corners or
tabbed navigation... covers positioning and layout too.
here's the review:
http://books.slashdot.org/books/05/01/28/214237.shtml?tid=189&tid=156&tid=6

if you want more get dave shea's 'the zen of css design'

iris

omnia mea mecum porto

<http://jarmin.com/>
<http://manhold.net/>