[thelist] Site check please rocky-hills.com

Amy Johnson amy at rocky-hills.com
Sun Sep 18 09:29:15 CDT 2005

Interested thread my site has spawned here.  My time constraints are short
so I'm going to address issues as I can.

I don't have any ideas for how to fix the problem when the screen is resized
and the left menu disappears.  I spent a *huge* amount of time finding a CSS
template that suited my needs.  I used the floating version with negative
margins.  Does this mean I will have to find another 2 column template or is
there perhaps a way to get my current one to work? This is my fifth CSS site
and I must say it is not getting any easier but I keep forcing myself to use
it.

Thanks,
Amy