[thelist] Aren't we forgetting a user group in our CSS? Idea: Editor Stylesheet

VOLKAN ÖZÇELİK volkan.ozcelik at gmail.com
Wed Sep 21 04:16:05 CDT 2005

I only had time to skim through the article. Though I will read it
thoroughly tonight.

One thing that most CMS app's utilize is web-based rich text editors.

One thing that I don't like about browser-embedded WYSIWYG text
editing tools (i.e. htmlarea and the like), which are generally
embedded in CMS in various forms, is the garbage markup they produce.
The second thing I don't like is, they don't (and possibly won't) work
on Opera and many other browsers. Okay some degrade gracefully to a
textbox, but it's not enough imho.

I am working on a article writer that appends text nodes via dom. But
it's far from being completed. (recently, ppk had done something
similar I suppose, i'll have a look at his site as well to get some
inspiration)

If I manage to do something handy, I will share it with the rest for sure.

Cheers,
Volkan.