[thelist] CSS Book

Ian Anderson ian at zstudio.co.uk
Wed Sep 21 05:04:43 CDT 2005

Anthony Ettinger wrote:
> I would never waste my money on a reference book. You
> can find that stuff online in a heart beat.

Has anyone mentioned O'Reilly Safari Online, yet?

This gives you the best of both worlds - actual books, online!

It costs about $20 per month for a single user, and I have been a
subscriber for over a year now. They have a huge technical library from
all the major publishers, not just their own, and you get access to the
whole book for as long as you keep it on your "Bookshelf".

At one point I used to spend over £500 on tech books a year, but now
only buy physical reference books if they aren't on Safari. Save trees,
save space, save money, always to hand and full text searchable.

http://safari.oreilly.com/

--
zStudio - Web development and accessibility
http://zStudio.co.uk

Snippetz.net BETA - Online code library
File, manage and re-use your code snippets online
http://snippetz.net