[thelist] Aren't we forgetting a user group in our CSS?Idea:Editor Stylesheet

Mark Groen evolt at markgroen.com
Wed Sep 21 08:13:00 CDT 2005

----- Original Message -----
From: "Christian Heilmann" <>
To: <thelist at lists.evolt.org>
Sent: Wednesday, September 21, 2005 6:03 AM
Subject: Re: [thelist] Aren't we forgetting a user group in our
CSS?Idea:Editor Stylesheet

> hope that helps someone!

And once more, that is not the point at all. The point is that CMS
with full WYSIWYG editors like Contribute, Red Dot, Tridion, Immediacy
and Vignette do not allow the _template_ to be created by some CSS for
layout, as the _editor preview_ will shift the layout around:

http://wait-till-i.com/pics/rendered_html.gif
http://wait-till-i.com/pics/rendered_editor.gif

oops, ok, sorry to be so off-topic - didn't realize we are trying to
change the _template_ and not the _content_ with a wysiwyg - as
mentioned, there's a couple that will do content okay, so methinks I'm
done with this thread, txs! :-)

cheers,

        Mark