[thelist] Wireless security

Dan McCullough dan.mccullough at gmail.com
Wed Sep 21 13:31:27 CDT 2005

Yeah I sent up a friends wireless access point, and then secured it to
their MAC addresses only.  When I connected with one of their
computers their were at least 8 other wireless networks in the
neighborhood, all unsecure, 5 probably had their default password
still on the system.  too funny, too scary.