[thelist] ServerBeach... what does the world think?

Mark Aldrich MAldrich at cex.co.uk
Thu Sep 22 12:19:55 CDT 2005

Hi everyone.

I find myself in the position of needing to get a bigger faster stronger
server, i.e. move my shared hosting to a dedicated server. I was wondering
if anybody has had any experience with ServerBeach at all?

http://www.serverbeach.com/catalog/

The reason i am interested in these guys is that they offer 2TB a month
bandwidth and their prices are quite good. This seems like a vast ammount
compared to a lot of companies that tend to offer around 30GB/month.

Also whats the quality of service like?...you can have all the bandwidth in
the world but if it only comes down at 2kb/s it doesnt matter does it? :) I
am based in the UK  and they are in the US, would this be an issue in
general terms?

cool. thankyou all

mark