[thelist] download complete verification

Jeff Wilhelm thelist at summit7solutions.com
Thu Sep 22 09:46:50 CDT 2005

Phil,

The company website is www.marketmodels.com. I would give you the link to
the automated registration section but it is down right now while we are
rolling out a new version. For the next week or two, all registrations are
being done via e-mail. When the user downloads and installs instead of a web
link there is an e-mail address, and then we reply with the unlock code.

I guess that's another valid way of doing it, if you want to give your
client some options! That way you know the e-mail address is valid (of
course you probably send a download link via e-mail, so you'd know it's
valid anyway) and you can have a process reading the emails sent to that
address, parsing out the serial number, and replying with a license file.

Anyway, good luck with your solution, and if I can be of any help let me
know!

Jeff