[thelist] Blog Submitter Pro - useful tool or annoying spam?

Sales @ Lycosa sales at lycosa.co.uk
Fri Sep 23 05:04:41 CDT 2005

>... it's vandalising the  web site in question, and many people are
affected by the consequences.
I quite agree. There was one blog I read about that was set up for
relatives of a recently deceased family member to share their grief.
Someone using this blog submitter tool invaded their privacy and caused
a great deal of upset. [all of this I found out AFTER I had started
trialling the software]

> There is becoming little point in the technique for SEO...
Absolutely, and in many cases may well be detrimental. Point in fact
that my listings on msn dropped out of existence while I was using the
programme - thankfully they are back up now.

Phil