[thelist] regex help - password pattern - javascript

Tom Dell'Aringa pixelmech at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 26 16:45:28 CDT 2005

--- Anthony Ettinger <apwebdesign at yahoo.com> wrote:

> I thought he wanted 8 (and only 8) word characters,
> and 2 and only 2 digits.

I must not have been clear, requirements are:

- MINIMUM of 8 characters in length (can be longer)
- 2 digits REQUIRED (anywhere in string)
- 2 alpha REQUIRED (anywhere in string)

So they must put in at least an 8 character string that contains at least 2 digits, and 2 numbers
(and whatever else they want.)

Tom

http://www.pixelmech.com/

A man spoke frantically into the phone: "My wife is pregnant and her contractions are only two minutes apart"! "Is this her first child?" the doctor asked. "No, you idiot!" the man shouted. "This is her husband!"

Q: What do you call a muddy chicken who crossed the road two times?
A: A dirty double crosser...