[thelist] Web Design/Development Magazines

Jay Blanchard jay.blanchard at THERMON.com
Wed Sep 28 11:37:31 CDT 2005

[snip]
Can anyone recommend any good web design/development
magazines? I get the SitePoint newsletters online,
which are great, but I'd rather get an actual
magazine.

I'm looking for something that covers trends,
browsers, scripting, and tips. How and Communication
Arts are good for design ideas, but I'd like something
to keep me up to date on the coding side.
[/snip]

I'd like to ditto this request. There used to be a magazine called
NEWArchitect...but I don't know if it exists any longer.