[thelist] Site Check

Jay Blanchard jay.blanchard at THERMON.com
Wed Sep 28 11:38:54 CDT 2005

[snip]
After 4 years I have returned to a place that I once was and I am in the
process of analysing and evaluating all of our web development, including
our primary web site. To that end I would ask for a site check on
http://www.thermon.com , which some of you may be familiar with as the last
web developer here frequented this list at my recommendation.

I have already made several notes about the site and have been looking at it
a lot over the past two weeks. What I am now interested in is an unvarnished
review of the site keeping in mind the potential customer's perspective.

Thanks very much for your help here and I look forward to returning to a
more active role on thelist.
[/snip]

I thought that I'd put this back up as I am prepping for a meeting in our
company where web devlopment will be heavily discussed. I am looking forward
to reading everyone's views. THANKS!