[thelist] program management software?

Ken Schaefer Ken at adOpenStatic.com
Mon Oct 3 14:44:08 CDT 2005

Hi,

Microsoft Project is a reasonably complex piece of software - it's not
something you can just open, and hope to be proficient/efficient in 5
minutes. You need to know something about project management (resource
leveling etc) before you can use it fully.

I fail to see how a CRM program could be more efficient that MS Project for
managing a project...

> From: thelist-bounces at lists.evolt.org [mailto:thelist-
> bounces at lists.evolt.org] On Behalf Of Chris George
> Subject: RE: [thelist] program management software?
>
> What features are you looking for? I've also used BaseCamp
> (http://www.basecamphq.com/) with great success on a few projects, and
> adore it immensely.

I had a quick look at the features that this has as well, but other than task
scheduling, does it have any other meaningful? Such as resource leveling
tools etc? From the website, I couldn't even see how you can output a Gantt
chart...

Cheers
Ken