[thelist] Opinions and Comments on Browser Embedded WYSIWYG Editors (WAS Aren't we forgetting a user group in our CSS? Idea:EditorStylesheet)

VOLKAN ÖZÇELİK volkan.ozcelik at gmail.com
Tue Oct 4 01:45:07 CDT 2005

I begin to realize that the DOM Editor thing is not a very strange idea.

My article about it is currently on codeproject's "latest best picks":

http://www.codeproject.com/useritems/DOMEditor.asp

Think I'm gonna spend some more time -- as soon as I find any :) -- to
add new features & modify it.

Cheers,
Volkan.