[thelist] program management software?

Steve Clason stevec at topdogstrategy.com
Tue Oct 4 09:54:39 CDT 2005

On 10/3/2005 8:58 PM Casey wrote:
> Thanks Ken.  Is there some sort of class a guy can take to learn all of
> this?

I'm not Ken, but I can recommend a book:

Web Project Management: Delivering Successful Commercial Web Sites
Ashley Friedman
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/1558606785/103-2201346-5253432?v=glance

I do use MS Project but only because I'm familiar with it. I wouldn't
recommend it for the size of projects you've described. Visio is a
versatile tool but a little pricey--which tools you select depends a lot
on how well you know the other participants, how close they are to you
(geographically) and so on, so it's kind of hard to recommend specific
ones.

--
Steve Clason
Web Design and Development