[thelist] PDF conversion methods and tools

Pringle, Ron RPringle at aurora-il.org
Tue Oct 4 16:29:52 CDT 2005

> You don't mention server technologies available to you so
> I'll throw some ideas and links your way, with the hope that
> it'll get you started.

Ah crud, knew I forgot something. Currently running on IIS in a classic ASP
environment. However, I'd consider any and all technologies, as somewhere
down the road I fully intend to convert this site to ASP.NET or PHP or...

Also, the documents to be converted will be text only, and I'd want to
generate semantically correct and valid html or just plain old text content
that can be stuffed into my own template.

Thanks for the suggestions so far!

Regards,
Ron