[thelist] .Net generated HTML not validating - help?

Joshua Olson joshua at waetech.com
Wed Oct 5 16:12:44 CDT 2005

Ken,

I'm not trying to troll, but one thing has bugged me about ASP.NET since day
1.  Not being a .NET guru, I don't know the answer so this is a real
question:

Is there a way to remove .NET reliance on JS while still taking advantage of
SessionState?  As it stands now, every .NET site I inherit is given to the
browser with links calling JS to post forms and whatnot.  With JS disabled
the sites break completely.  Is there a way to have it produce sites with no
extraneous JS?

Thanks in advance,

Joshua L. Olson
WAE Tech Inc.
http://www.waetech.com/
Phone: 706.210.0168
Fax: 413.812.4864

Monitor bandwidth usage on IIS6 in real-time:
http://www.waetech.com/services/iisbm/