[thelist] vbscript/mssql calendar

Ken Schaefer Ken at adOpenStatic.com
Wed Oct 5 19:05:44 CDT 2005

You could do this with a couple of nested loops (one for 1 to nth day of
month, and the other for events). More complexity would come in with any code
you want to format the display.

What are the samples you are have looked at so far? (So we can judge what it
simple/complex in this situation)?

Cheers
Ken