[thelist] IE & JS

Norman Bunn norman.bunn at craftedsolutions.com
Fri Oct 7 07:58:18 CDT 2005

Thanks all.  That did it.  Changed the form name, added the ID and
changed the offending line to

document.emailit.recipient.value = emailstr;

There is now joy in Mudville (http://www.onenet.net/~njtdb/casey.html).

Norman

---

Norman W. Bunn
norman.bunn at craftedsolutions.com
803.405.1008
www.CraftedSolutions.com
Crafted Solutions, Inc.
Web Design & Development
Web Site Hosting & Custom Solutions
"Get the results the Internet promises;
 get the 'Net Result' from Crafted Solutions!"