[thelist] CAPTCHA recommendations

David Felton davidfelton at codemasters.com
Tue Oct 11 04:31:21 CDT 2005

Hi guys. Does anyone have any recomendations for a good CAPTCHA system? Here are my requirements:

 - free to use, not distributed under the GPL license
 - made using PHP and GD
 - protection from hammering / hacking
 - has nice extra features like the option to load a new image if you can't read the first

More info on CAPTCHA incase anyone doesn't know what I'm on about:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Captcha

Many thanks.

the system manager.