[thelist] Right tool for collaborative indexing

Norman Bunn norman.bunn at craftedsolutions.com
Tue Oct 11 08:35:09 CDT 2005

I have a standards document used by a large group of people that I would
like to have indexed collaboratively and would like some insight on what
tool might be best for this effort.  The idea is to allow others to
determine the terms they would like to index and then find the
appropriate references in the document.  Wiki comes to mind, but before
I go that route, I would like to hear any other suggestions.

Thanks,

Norman

--
---

Norman W. Bunn
norman.bunn at craftedsolutions.com
803.405.1008
www.CraftedSolutions.com
Crafted Solutions, Inc.
Web Design & Development
Web Site Hosting & Custom Solutions
"Get the results the Internet promises;
 get the 'Net Result' from Crafted Solutions!"