[thelist] dummy data, demo sites

Dan McCullough dan.mccullough at gmail.com
Thu Oct 13 07:41:25 CDT 2005

This is more of a sales tool used to lure VC's into giving us money so
we can have a big budget.  What I am trying to cut down on is the
sales person or other presenter from having to continually repeat
themseleves that the data that is being used is dummy data and is used
for presentation only, kinda like images that are FPO's they are for
placement only.