[thelist] bbCode or HTML in DB?

Joshua Olson joshua at waetech.com
Thu Oct 13 09:23:35 CDT 2005

John,

I'd recommend that you render the bbCode to HTML when you save it to the
database... but, save the bbCode to the database as well!  When you display
the information on the front of the site, display the HTML version.  If you
ever need to edit it again, work with the bbCode version.

Joshua L. Olson
WAE Tech Inc.
http://www.waetech.com/
Phone: 706.210.0168
Fax: 413.812.4864

Monitor bandwidth usage on IIS6 in real-time:
http://www.waetech.com/services/iisbm/