[thelist] need a fix for IE ineptitude!

Bruce Gilbert webguync at gmail.com
Fri Oct 14 09:04:26 CDT 2005

Hello,
 I have a nav menu set up on a site page (
http://www.fortuneinteractive.com/SEO.php)
 using the suckerfish drop downs (our services and about fortune). For the
main links on these menu items I have just set up dummy links (<a href="" >)
in order to achieve uniformity along with the other nav links using CSS.
Mozilla is smart and just sees this link as what it is and doesn't take you
anywhere. IE, however wants to send you back to the home page with these
links. What would be a good workaround to set IE straight?
 TIA!
 --
::Bruce::