[thelist] OT: Font Recommendation?

aardvark evolt at roselli.org
Fri Oct 14 10:53:28 CDT 2005

On 13 Oct 2005 at 16:54, Frank wrote:
[...]
> I'm looking for a really elegant, but corporate type font--sans serif-- to
> create an image. I want to use something that has the cleanliness and
> elegance that Apple has.

try something new, but classic...

http://p22.com/products/london.html

"The legendary sans serif design developed by Edward Johnston for the
London Underground system in 1916 is available for the first time as
a commercial font in an exclusive arrangement with the London
Transport Museum. The font, as well as the all-caps bold version, is
true to the original design, plus full international characters are
also included. The Extras feature graphic elements inspired by the
design motifs of items including maps, tile patterns and seat
covers."