[thelist] Fear of linking

Asif Suria asifsuria at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 18 11:47:06 CDT 2005

I have also considered a linking strategy for my stock
investment newsletter website that I launched last
month but am not very happy with the commercial
products available out there. I once used a search
engine submission product that was offered by
GoDaddy.com and started receiving a ton of spam.

If anyone on this list is interested in legitimate
link exchanges, please contact me offlist. My website
is http://www.sinletter.com

Thanks,
Asif