[thelist] Troubleshooting ASP

Flavia Tarzwell (FayeC) ftarzwell at fayec.com
Tue Oct 18 14:50:47 CDT 2005

I have a two logins (one frontend and other backend) being authenticated
by the same file.
I was asked to add one field to the database and add one filed to the
frontend login.
The backend works fine with the new field added to the database and the
insertion of new data to the db but the frontend won't go through...it
keeps going back to the login without any visible errors given...
I know there is a code you can insert on the page to dump the errors on
screen so you can troubleshoot it but my brain is not helping right now
and googling didn't give me any answers...
Can anybody give me a hint?

Thanks,

FayeC