[thelist] Form error - need help from the pros

Ken Schaefer Ken at adOpenStatic.com
Wed Oct 19 01:28:08 CDT 2005

a) What technology/technologies are you using?

b) What is the error message you are seeing? Saying that "it goes crazy"
doesn't help at all.

c) What is the code you are using? Evidently there is something wrong with
it, but if you don't tell us, it's impossible to debug.

>From a previous post, it appears you are using ASP. If so, do you have "On
Error Resume Next" anywhere in your code? If so, remove it, reload the page,
and post the error message you now see.

Cheers
Ken