[thelist] link no wrap

Nicky Thompson Nicky.Thompson at framfab.com
Wed Oct 19 02:54:45 CDT 2005

Hi Neal & thelist,

Neal Watkins wrote:
> anybody have a way to make sure this links wraps - css
> or old html (anything)
> http://sipphone.com/badhtml/

I had this problem with a css layout recently and I found this page
helped:
http://positioniseverything.net/explorer/expandingboxbug.html

Not quite the same since you seem to be using layout tables, but the
main rule that fixed my problem was: word-wrap: break-word. It's
proprietary to MS for IE, though, so you'll need to use a conditional
comment or some other hack. For Firefox, I had to set an explicit width
on the containing div (in px) and it was fixed there too. Hope this
helps..