[thelist] Converting Powerpoint to Flash

Zeljko Dakic mlist at dakic.com
Thu Oct 20 14:37:37 CDT 2005

 >The powerpoints are large and have animation and sound. Anyone know of
a good software to do this for me?

Hi Jess,

I did what you are trying in the past and ... well I didn't respond
because I thought you will get a ton of good advice, from what you have
been getting, no wander you are reposting.
There is ppt2flash software, they are very good and fairly cheap, around
$50 you can find I think. If this is what you do often, see which one is
best and use that one because it will produce most impressive results.
In the past however I used to strip some of the effects to get my
presentation to load faster, so you might get away without flash,
although I think this is instance where flash is really good option.
Also tweaking export options can help as well.

And here is a link to review of available software :
http://www.masternewmedia.org/2004/04/14/powerpoint_to_flash_conversion_tools.htm

Regards,
Zeljko Dakic