[thelist] sending attachment with email using pickup folder

Ken Schaefer Ken at adOpenStatic.com
Mon Oct 24 20:08:40 CDT 2005

Use a component like CDONTS or CDOSYS and this is taken care of you.

Otherwise, if you want to create files manually, you need to generate the
appropriate text that includes (a) email headers (b) message body and (c)
attachments. In the end, it's all just characters that gets decoded at the
other end by the email client...

Cheers
Ken